Managerial Economics Sample Paper for M.Com First year
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is the meaning of managerial economics? What do you mean by decision Making
- Define consumption function? What are the various properties or attributes of it? What are MPC and APC and how do they differ?
- Give a brief account of the elaborations and refinements of the classical theory.
- What is inflation? Explain its economic effects on different people.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of free trade for a developing economy?
- How is Consumption different from demand? Give some examples of exceptional demand curve and classify these commodities.
- What do you understand by “cost efficiency”? Draw a long run cost diagram and explain. Distinguish between historical costs and replacement costs. Why is this distinction useful?
- Identify the competitive and the monopoly elements. Compare and contrast monopolistic competition with perfect competition with reference to adjustments and outcome in terms of equilibrium.
- Define National Income? Write short notes on National Income Accounting and Circular Flow of Income
Note: Above sample paper of Managerial Economics Sample Paper for M.Com First year has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of M.Com First year