Mathematics Sample Paper for Integrated MCA 1st Semester
INTEGRATED MCA, SEMESTER- I, YEAR-1
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. If A =, B = and C = , verify that
A (B+C) = AB + AC
2. Find from the following
3. Solve by Cramer’s rule:
2x – y = 3
x + 2y = 4
4. If u = , show that
5. If A = , show that A2 – 4A – 5I = 0.
6. The product of two positive real numbers x and y is 20. Find the minimum possible value of their sum.
8. A dice is thrown 8 times. It is required to find the probability that 3 will show exactly 2 times.
9. Show that A = is a Hermitian matrix.
• Above sample paper of Integrated MCA has been created after reviewing few universities question papers. We are not sure whether your university has the same or different question pattern. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with your text books, teachers note & syllabus.
• Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of Integrated MCA .