MBA Banking Sample Paper 4th Semester for Management of General Insurance
TERM END EXAMINATIONS, AUGUST/SEPTEMBER -2011
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BANKING),
SEMESTER – IV, YEAR-2
MANAGEMENT OF GENERAL INSURANCE
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. What do you mean by general insurance? What does it covers?
2. Give an overview of the insurance business in India.
3. What are the various types of insurance? What are the various principles of fire insurance?
4 What is insurable interest under fire insurance? What is the difference between life insurance & fire insurance?
5. What is the meaning personnel insurance? What is difference between personnel insurance and group insurance?
6. What is automobile insurance? What is the scope of automobile insurance in India?
7. What kind of risks is covered under personnel property insurance?
8. What is the procedure to apply for automobile insurance?
9. Introduce in brief personnel property insurance.
- You can save above MBA Banking Sample Papers for 4th Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above sample paper for MBA Banking 3rd Semester students preparing Management of General Insurance after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam….