MBA Hospitality & Tourism Management Sample Paper of Production Planning & Control System 4th Sem
Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Hospitality & Tourism Management shortly known as MBA is a 1-2 year course the universities. To be eligible for MBA a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any stream. Many students appear in many types of entrance exams too like Career Aptitude Test (CAT) for getting admission in Top MBA Colleges. After finishing MBA, you can apply for Job in various Industries according to your stream of MBA. There are many types of MBA ,some of them are one year while some of them are two year with vast range of streams like MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in IT etc.
This MBA Sample paper of Hospitality & Tourism Management is an example of the exam model question you have to take in 4th semester , 2nd year. This MBA International Business question paper has been prepared after reviewing few universities MBA Old Question Papers. We hope this Model Question Paper for MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management will help you in preparation of MBA exam
This MBA Hospitality & Tourism Management Sample Paper has 9 questions each of the question having same marks. Out of this 9 MBA Questions you have to solve any 5 question which equally carries 12 marks. To finish this MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management , maximum time allowed is 3 hours. So it is better to make pre-plan of distributing marks and time.
MBA (HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT), 4 SEM/ 2 YEAR
PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL SYSTEM
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Write a note on Business Environmental scanning.
- Explain in detail the steps undertaken by government of India to increase the FDI.
- Write a note on India’s industrial licensing policy.
- What is the promotion schemes carried out by Government to promote SSI?
- List and briefly describe the critical elements of the economic environment of business.
- ‘Government should play the roles of both regulator and facilitator of businesses – Discuss.
- Explain the impact of LPG on business.
- What are the financial and marketing promotion schemas available for SSI Units?
- Critically evaluate the new economic policy and its impact in Indian business environment.
Note:- We have prepared this MBA Hospitality & Tourism Management Sample Paper of Production Planning and control Management is based on few universities question pattern. We are not sure your university has same, similar or different question pattern. So we suggest you always go thoroughly with your teacher’s note, core books and syllabus.
Wish you a very good luck for upcoming examination of MBA .