MBA ITSample Paper for Software Engineering
Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Information Technology shortly known as MBA IT is a 1-2 year course the universities. To be eligible for MBA a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any stream. Many students appear in many types of entrance exams too like Career Aptitude Test (CAT) for getting admission in Top MBA Colleges. After finishing MBA , you can apply for Job in various Industries according to your stream of MBA. There are many types of MBA ,some of them are one year while some of them are two year with vast range of streams like MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in IT, MBA Telecom Management etc.
This MBA IT sample Paper of Software Engineering is an example of the exam model question you have to take in 4th semester , 2nd year. This MBA Software Engineering question paper has been prepared after reviewing few universities MBA Old Question Papers. We hope this Model Question Paper for MBA IT will help you in preparation of MBA.
This MBA IT Sample Paper has 9 questions each of the question having same marks. Out of this 9 MBA Questions you have to solve any 5 question which equally carries 12 marks. To finish this MBA Paper of Software Engineering , maximum time allowed is 3 hours. So it is better to make pre-plan of distributing marks and time.
MBA (IT), 4SEM/2YEAR
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What do you mean Cost Estimation Theory? Describe it with any software Project.
- What do you mean by Testing? How many type it can be? Justify your answer with the help of real life example.
- What is the main advantage of Prototype Model? How it is the Different from Iterative Model? Justify your answer with any real life example. What is its significant?
- What is the utility of SDLC? Explain each and every step associated with SDLC with real life example.
- What do you mean by Zero level and Second level DFD. Draw a complete DFD for a banking system.
- Define Software Engineering with suitable example?
- Define Software Process Model .How many types it can be?
- What is the advantage of Decision Support System?
- What do you mean by abstract System? Explain it with suitable example?
Note:- We have prepared this MBA IT Sample Paper of Software Engineering based on few universities question pattern. We are not sure your university has same, similar or different question pattern. So we suggest you always go thoroughly with your teacher’s note, core books and syllabus.
Wish you a very good luck for upcoming examination of MBA .