MBA Marketing Sample Question Paper 2nd Semester
Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Marketing Management shortly known as MBA in Marketing is a 1-2 year course the universities. To be eligible for MBA a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any stream. Many students appear in many types of entrance exams too like Career Aptitude Test (CAT) for getting admission in Top MBA Colleges. After finishing MBA, you can apply for Job in various Industries according to your stream of MBA. There are many types of MBA ,some of them are one year while some of them are two year with vast range of streams like MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in IT etc.
This MBA Sample paper of Marketing management is an example of the exam model question you have to take in 4th semester , 2nd year. This MBA Marketing Management question paper has been prepared after reviewing few universities MBA Old Question Papers. We hope this Model Question Paper for MBA Marketing Management will help you in preparation of MBA in Marketing Exams.
This Marketing Management – MBA Sample Paper has 9 questions each of the question having same marks. Out of this 9 MBA Questions you have to solve any 5 question which equally carries 12 marks. To finish this Marketing Management question of MBA in Production Management , maximum time allowed is 3 hours. So it is better to make pre-plan of distributing marks and time.
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What is STP? Explain each in brief.
- Differentiate between Brand Extension and line Extension.
- What are the characteristics of success of a new product in market?
- What is Consumer Buying Process? Define Customer and Consumer.
- What are the stages in Product Life cycle? Discuss each stage’s objective,
Characteristics and strategies.
- What are the challenges to the marketing in present?
- What is IMC? Discuss various tools of IMC with advantages and Disadvantages.
- What are the factors affecting Consumer behavior. Describe Demographic
And Psychological factors in detail.
- Discuss approaches for pricing with any five kind of pricing strategies.
A XYZ company wishes to launch a new bathing soap which can effectively give freshness and cleanliness and gentle for skin. But the bathing soap market is highly crowded with multiple brands (HUL, ITC, Godrej etc.). Assume you were to evolve a marketing communication (promotion) strategy. Which appeal will you use and why. Draft an AD campaign.
Note:- We have prepared this MBA Marketing Sample Paper based on few universities question pattern. We are not sure your university has same, similar or different question pattern. So we suggest you always go thoroughly with your teacher’s note, core books and syllabus.
Wish you a very good luck for upcoming examination of MBA .