MBA Model Question Papers for Production & Operation Management 2nd Semester
Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Production & Operation Management shortly known as MBA OPM in Telecom is a 1-2 year course the universities. To be eligible for MBA a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any stream. Many students appear in many types of entrance exams too like Career Aptitude Test (CAT) for getting admission in Top MBA Colleges. After finishing MBA , you can apply for Job in various Industries according to your stream of MBA. There are many types of MBA ,some of them are one year while some of them are two year with vast range of streams like MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in IT, MBA Telecom Management etc.
This MBA sample Paper of Production & Operation Management is an example of the exam model question you have to take in 4th semester , 2nd year. This MBA Production & Operation Management question paper has been prepared after reviewing few universities MBA Old Question Papers. We hope this Model Question Paper will help you in preparation of MBA.
This MBA Sample Paper of Production & Operation Management has 9 questions each of the question having same marks. Out of this 9 MBA Questions you have to solve any 5 question which equally carries 12 marks. To finish this MBA in International Business questions , maximum time allowed is 3 hours. So it is better to make pre-plan of distributing marks and time.
MBA, 2 SEM / 1 YEAR
PRODUCTION AND OPERATION MANAGEMENT
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 Questions.
All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
- What do you mean by Acceptance Sampling?
- Differentiate between Production to Stock and Production to Order.
- How do you select Service and Retail Locations?
- What is Maintenance management?
5. Explain Work Measurement and Work Sampling. Discuss the advantages of Work Sampling over Time Study.
6. a) What do you mean by Capacity? Differentiate between Design capacity and Effective Capacity?
b) Compute the Efficiency and Utilization of vehicle repair department –
Design Capacity = 50 trucks / day
Effective Capacity = 40 trucks / day
Actual Output = 36 units/ day
7. What do you mean by Process Planning? What kind of information is contained in the Process or Route Sheet?
8. Discuss Planning and Control in Mass Production and Batch production.
9. What do you mean by Inventory Management? Discuss the Objectives of Inventory Control and the Costs associated with it.
Note:- We have prepared this MBA Sample Paper of Production & Operation Management based on few universities question pattern. We are not sure your university has same, similar or different question pattern. So we suggest you always go thoroughly with your teacher’s note, core books and syllabus.
Wish you a very good luck for upcoming examination of MBA .