MBA Sample Paper for Banking 3rd Semester Banking Management
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BANKING),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Why RBI is know as banker’s banker? What are the functions, role and responsibility of RBI?
- 2. What do you mean by socio-economic environment? What are the various socio obligations of banks in India?
- 3. Write a detailed note on monetary system in India. Suggest some ways to make it better.
- 4. Write short note on:
- i. Unit banking
- ii. Group banking
- iii. Chain banking
- iv. e-banking
- 5. What are the organizational structures of banks? What are their relative advantages and disadvantages?
- 6. What is management of liabilities and assets in relation to banks?
- 7. What do you mean by the term bank management? Discuss the banking management process in brief.
- 8. Discuss the internal control and information system in any bank of your choice.
- 9. Discuss the appraisal and promotion system in a public as well as private sector bank.
- You can save above MBA Banking Sample Papers for 3rd Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above sample paper for MBA Banking 3rd Semester students preparing Banking Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam…