MBA Sample Paper for Finance Management 3rd Semester Financial Engineering
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT), SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
Duration -3 Hrs Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any five questions.
2. All question carry equal marks.
- Write short note on :
- Compound or Joint Events
- Independent Events
- Dependent Events
- A bag contains 3 red, 6 white and 7 blue balls. Two balls are drawn at random. Find the probability that
- both the balls are white,
- Both the balls are blue.
- one ball is red and the other is white,
- One is white and the other is blue.
- In a distribution exactly normal 7% of the items are under 35 and 89% are under 63. What are the mean and standard deviation of the distribution? Use the values as given below:
- Explain the meaning of simulation? The role and importance of Monte Carlo simulation.
- What is Foreign Exchange Market? Function and Structure of Foreign Exchange Market
- What are derivatives? What are the advantages and disadvantages of forward contracts?
- Explain the concept of Capital Market line and Security Market line.
- What do you mean by Asset and Liability Management? How interest rate exposure can be measured?
- What do you mean by Swaps? What are the various types of Swaps?