MBA Sample Paper for Finance Management 4th Semester of Management Financial Services
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FINANCE MANAGEMENT), SEMESTER – IV, YEAR 2
MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is Financial Market? What are the various types of capital markets?
- Explain with examples the concept of Non-Banking financial companies?
- What is the meaning and significance of Lease? Also explain the limitations of leasing.
- Explain in detail the Sale of Goods Act
- What is Factoring? What are the various types of factoring?
- Explain the concept of Housing Finance System. Explain any one housing finance scheme in detail.
- What is Venture capital? What are the various types of venture capital funds
- Explain the concept of Insurance. Also explain the role of IRDA in insurance.
- What are mutual funds? Explain different Mutual Fund scheme.
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Finance Management 4th Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 4th semester students of Finance Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
- Wish You all the best for coming MBA Exam…..