MBA Sample Paper for Hospitality Management 4th Semester Purchasing Management & Inventory Control
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
PURCHASING MANAGEMENT AND INVENTORY CONTROL
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What is logistics management? What are the functions of logistics management? Discuss with the help of example.
- 2. What is vendor development and rating? What are the methods of development of vendor? Also discuss the methods of payment to vendors?
- 3. What is inventory control? What are objective of inventory control?
- 4. Write short note on:
- a. Pareto’s Law
- b. ABC /VED / SDE Analysis
- c. EOQ
- 5. What do you mean by the term store management? What are the various functions of store?
- 6. What are the various types of store available in hospital? Also discuss the disposal methods used by the hospitals for scrap
- 7. What is equipment planning and procurement? What are the steps involved in equipment selection process.
- 8. What are the various factors which lead to poor utilization of equipment? Discuss them in detail.
- 9. Discuss the recent trends in material management that are being used by the hospitals.
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Hospitality Management of Purchasing Management & Control Inventory 4th Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 4th semester students of Hospitality Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
- Wish You all the best for coming MBA Exam…..