MBA Sample Paper for (HRM)Human Resource Management 3rd Semester Management of Industrial Relations
TERM END EXAMINATIONS, AUGUST/SEPTEMBER -2011
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HRM),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
MANAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What are Industrial Relations? How did we reach the machine age and modern factory system?
- 2. What are the various approaches of industrial relations? Discuss them briefly.
- 3. Discuss various strategies related to industrial relations. What are disputes? Suggest some ways to settle them.
- 4. What is the relevance of the different theories of trade union? Discuss various characteristics of different Unions and their applicability in the Indian industries.
- 5. Discuss the concept of collective bargaining. What are the rights of an employee in the industries?
- 6. Discuss the nature, causes and procedure of grievance. Discuss the Grievance redress mechanism with respect to Indian industry scenario.
- 7. Write short note on:
- Domestic enquires in industry.
- Issue of charge sheets.
- Conduct of enquiry and award of punishment.
- 8. Write a detailed note on Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
- 9. What do you mean by Worker’s participation in Management? What are the conditions for successful working of WPM?
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for HRM (Human Resource Management) 3rd Semester of Management of Industrial Relations for future use.
- We have prepared above sample paper for MBA Human Resource Management 3rd Semester students preparing for Industrial Relation Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam….