MBA Sample Paper for Import Export Management 3rd Semester International Project Management
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (IMPORT EXPORT MANAGEMENT),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What are the typical problems in project control? Suggest simple ways to minimize, (if not eliminate these problems).
- 2. What is a project schedule? What are different components which are kept in mind while scheduling the project?
- 3. Differentiate between cost estimate and a budget. What elements are common to both?
- 4. What is project management? What are the various activities involved in Project Management?
- 5. Why is planning important for project? What are the various steps in the planning process?
- 6. What is project monitoring? Explain it with the help of a flowchart.
- 7. What is a review process? What is the key for successful review?
- 8. What are techniques and tools available for Project Management?
- 9. Explain the following terms (any two):-
- i. PERT chart
- ii. CPM
- iii. Network diagram
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Import Export Management 3rd Semester of International Project Management Sales & for future use.
- We have prepared above sample paper for MBA Export Import Management 3rd Semester for International Project Management students after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam…