MBA Sample Paper for Insurance & Risk Management 3rd Semester Introduction to Risk Management
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
INTRODUCTION TO RISK MANAGEMENT
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What do you understand by self-insurance? Discuss its merits and demerits.
- Write a critical note on Risk Avoidance. Can all risks be avoided?
- Write short notes on the following:-
- Pure Risk and Speculative Risk
- Methods of risk reduction
- Insurance is now one among the different techniques of Risk Management. Elaborate.
- Role of Risk Manager is important but not free from constraint.. Explain.
6. What are the various methods of financing risk costs? In what situations would you recommend them?
- Write short notes on: –
- Law of large numbers
- Write a short note on Perception of Risk and briefly explain the tools and techniques in relation to it.
- Name various risk handling methods and discuss one such method in brief.
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Insurance & Risk Management 3rd Semester of Sales & for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for Insurance & Risk Management 3rd semester students preparing for Introduction to Risk Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam….