MBA Sample Paper for International Business 4th Semester
Master of Business Administration(MBA) shortly known as MBA is a 1-2 year course the universities. To be eligible for MBA a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any stream. Many students appear in many types of entrance exams too like Career Aptitude Test (CAT) for getting admission in Top MBA Colleges. After finishing MBA, you can apply for Job in various Industries according to your stream of MBA. There are many types of MBA ,some of them are one year while some of them are two year with vast range of streams like MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in IT etc.
This MBA Sample paper of International Business is an example of the exam model question you have to take in 4th semester , 2nd year. This MBA International Business question paper has been prepared after reviewing few universities MBA Old Question Papers. We hope this Model Question Paper for MBA Marketing Management will help you in preparation of MBA.
This International Business – MBA Sample Paper has 9 questions each of the question having same marks. Out of this 9 MBA Questions you have to solve any 5 question which equally carries 12 marks. To finish this MBA in International Business questions , maximum time allowed is 3 hours. So it is better to make pre-plan of distributing marks and time.
MBA, 2 SEM / 1 YEAR
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the importance, nature, scope of International Business.
- Explain the factors influencing international business environment.
- Explain the regionalism in international business.
- Explain the barriers for free trade in world.
- Explain the influence of Govt of India in foreign trade.
- Explain international monetary system.
- Write Notes (Any Two) –
1. MNC in India 2. Business Ethics 3. Dominance of MNC
8. Explain risk & opportunities in globalization.
9. Explain global supply chain management.
Note:- We have prepared this MBA Hospitality Management Sample Paper based on few universities question pattern. We are not sure your university has same, similar or different question pattern. So we suggest you always go thoroughly with your teacher’s note, core books and syllabus.
Wish you a very good luck for upcoming examination of MBA .