MBA Sample Paper for Organizational Behavior & Management Processes Semester 1
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR & MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1 “Organizations are products of environment”. Discuss. Analyze the various changes that have taken place in the Indian business environment in the recent past.
2 What role group’s decision-making play in any firms? Give an Account on controlling concepts.
3 Give the importance of Performance appraisal. Why is training and development necessary in an organization?
4 Give a detailed account on choice of communication channel. How do group members transfer meaning between and among each other?
5 What is personality? What are the major allegations against traits theory? What is Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?
6 Describe in brief the classification of needs with appropriate examples. What is the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation? Discuss with examples.
7 Explain how group interaction can be analyzed. Identify key factors in explaining group behavior. Explain how role requirements change in different situations.
8 Describe the concept of organizational culture and explain the strategies to develop organizational culture. What are the levels of Organization?
9 Explain the consequences of job stress and suggest methods of its management. What is organizational structure? Discuss its key components.
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Organization Behaviors & management process of first semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 1st semester students of Organization Behaviors & management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus , books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish You all the best for coming MBA Exam…