MBA Sample Paper for Production Management of 3rd Semester of Production Planning & Control
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL
Time: 3 Hours MARKS:-60
1. Attempt any FIVE questions
- 1. What are the typical characteristics of construction projects?
- 2. Explain the stages of planning of a project.
- 3. Why there is need for project Control? What would happen if here were no control?
- 4. What is work breakdown structure? Explain in brief.
- 5. Describe Gantt Charts. What are the limitations of Gantt Charts?
- 6. State the importance of Critical Path.
- 7. What are Dummy Activity & where it is used?
- 8. What are difficult kinds of float associated with projects?
- 9. Describe the various costs associated with projects.