MBA Sample Paper for Project Management 4th Semester of Project Planning & Control MBA Model Questions MBA Guess MBA Tutorial
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PROJECT MANAGEMENT), SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
PROJECT PLANNING AND CONTROL
Time: 3 Hours MARKS:-60
- 1. Attempt any FIVE questions
- 2. ALL
- 1. What are the typical characteristics of construction projects?
- 2. Explain the stages of planning of a project.
- 3. Why there is need for project Control? What would happen if here were no control?
- 4. What is work breakdown structure? Explain in brief.
- 5. Describe Gantt Charts. What are the limitations of Gantt Charts?
- 6. State the importance of Critical Path.
- 7. What are Dummy Activity & where it is used?
- 8. What are difficult kinds of float associated with projects?
- 9. Describe the various costs associated with projects.
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Project Management of Project Planning and control 4th Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 4th semester students of Project Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish You all the best for coming MBA Exam….