MBA Sample Paper for Rural Development Management 4th Semester
TERM END EXAMINATION
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, (RURAL MANAGEMENT)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR 2
NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (RURAL Management)
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- In What ways has the environment been degraded by the overuse of natural resources?
- Discuss the major causes of biodiversity loss in India?
- Explain the following giving one example from our counter
- What are the advantages of Watered stored in the ground?
- What are the advantages of constructing a Dam? Why Dam construction is a matter of controversy or criticism?
- Define Water harvesting? What are the various ways of Water harvesting?
- Why management of resources is necessary? Why should resources like coal and Petroleum is judicially be used?
- What is Diversity Impact Assessment (BIA)? State the various steps taken for BIA?
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Rural Management 4th Semester of Natural Resources Management for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 4th semester students of rural Management of Entrepreneurship & Rural Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
- Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam…..