MBA Sample Paper for Supply chain Management 4th Semester Purchasing Materials Management
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT), SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
PURCHASING MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is supply chain? Describe five important factors in supply chains.
- What are inventories? Why are they important to manufacturing companies?
- What are elements that effect material handling? Explain.
- Explain the concept of MRP in detail.
- Discuss the warehouse strategy. Explain the planning and distribution of warehouse.
- What is the basic premise of ABC analysis? What are the three steps in making an ABC inventory analysis?
- What are the primary benefits associated with information visibility system? What are the major barriers associated with implemented them?
- Why is it important for a firm to have a written ethics policy? What is the importance of top management’s commitment to the policy?
- Describe 4 major primary manufacturing strategies. How does each affect delivery lead time?
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Supply Chain Management 4th Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 4th semester students of Supply Chain Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
- Wish You all the best for coming MBA Exam…..