MBA Sample Paper for Total Quality Management 3rd Semester Quality Management Principle
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MBA (TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT) SEMESTER – III, YEAR-
QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLE
Duration -3 Hrs Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any five questions.
2. All question carry equal marks.
1. What basic rules are there to construct DFD? Also, state how DFD is different from Flow charts?
2. What do you mean by CRC? Write the applications of CRC in real world.
3. Describe the concept of Project Management? Write a short note on Gantt Charts?
4. What is Critical path? What are the limitations of CPM?
5. What is Cross Referencing? Write common kinds of cross references.
6. Write the various steps in project planning.
7. Explain when and how Walk throughs are carried out?
8. What is Inspection? Write the advantages and disadvantages of Inspection.
9. What do you mean by Change management? How changes are done using change Request Form?.
- You can save above MBA Total Quality Management for 3rd Semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for Total Quality Management 3rd Semester students preparing Quality Management Principle of General Insurance after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam…………….