MBA Sample Papers for Disaster Management 3rd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MBA (DISASTER MANAGEMENT)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
ANTHROPOGENIC, NATURAL AND MAN MADE DISASTER
TIME: 3 Hrs. M.M: 60
1. Attempt any five questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Define the concept of common property resources.
- What do you mean by exhaustible resources?
- State the economic benefits of forest resources.
- What is the difference between water rate and water charges?
- Describe the proportions of water allocation to various sectors in India.
- Explain the hotelling rule under resource allocation.
- State the Mckelvey classification of non renewable resources.
- What is the difference between ‘in situ’ and ex situ’ resource?
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Disaster Management of first semester for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for 1st semester students of Organization Behaviors & management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus , books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
Wish You all the best for coming MBA Exam…..