MBA Sample Papers for Logistics Management 3rd Semester Logistics & Retail Information
TERM END EXAMINATIONS, AUGUST/SEPTEMBER -2011
MBA (LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT) SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
LOGISTICS & RETAIL INFORMATION
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What do you understand by term logistics? Explain it with the evolution concept.
- What are the subsystems of logistics management? Explain the importance of about each system with respect to the importance in business.
- Describe the fundamental similarities and differences between procurement, manufacturing support & physical distribution performance cycles as they relate to logistical control.
- Explain supply chain management & assortment.
- Write Notes (Any Two) –
1. Supply chain competitiveness
2. Risks, Power & Leadership in Supply chain Management
3. Power clarity in Supply chain management.
- Describe the three modes of transportation, identifying the most significant characteristics of each. What is the basic concept behind inter modal movement.
- Explain fixed cost, variable cost & joint cost.
- Explain importance & benefits of warehousing.
- Explain collaboration between retailers & vendors in supply chain management.
- · You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Logistics Management 3rd Semester of Sales & for future use.
- · We have prepared above MBA sample paper for Logistics 3rd semester students after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- · We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- · We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
- · Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam….