MBA Sample Papers for MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS of First Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
MBA Sample Paper
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is the meaning of managerial economics? What do you mean by decision Making
- How is Consumption different from demand? Give some examples of exceptional demand curve and classify these commodities.
- What do you understand by “cost efficiency”? Draw a long run cost diagram and explain. Distinguish between historical costs and replacement costs. Why is this distinction useful?
- Identify the competitive and the monopoly elements. Compare and contrast monopolistic competition with perfect competition with reference to adjustments and outcome in terms of equilibrium.
- 5. Define National Income? Write short notes on National Income Accounting and Circular Flow of Income
- Define consumption function? What are the various properties or attributes of it? What are MPC and APC and how do they differ?
- Give a brief account of the elaborations and refinements of the classical theory.
- What is inflation? Explain its economic effects on different people.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of free trade for a developing economy?
1.You can save above MBA Sample Paper of MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of MBA (Masters of Business Administration) has been created to help students of MBA first semester students who are preparing for the exam of MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS.
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of MBA of your stream, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming MBA Examination.