MBA Sample Papers of Marketing for 3rd Semester Sales & Distribution Management
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MARKETING),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What do you mean by Team selling? Why is relationship selling important?
2. What is sales force automation? What do you mean by sales force automation?
3. How important is AIDA’s theory in personal selling? What is” Buying formula” of theory of selling?
4. Describe the different types of closing? What are the qualities of an effective sales person?
5. Why is jury of executive opinion method of forecasting so popular? What is Delphi method of forecasting?
6. Which activity of sales manager takes up the most time? What are the operating and planning functions of a sales executive?
7. What are the factors which make selling effective? What are traits of an effective sales person?
8. What do you mean by Customer Relationship? Why is it important in an organization?
9. What qualities would you look in for an effective salesperson?
- You can save above MBA Sample Papers for Marketing 4th Semester of Sales & Distribution Management for future use.
- We have prepared above MBA sample paper for Marketing 4th semester students preparing for Sales & Distribution Management after reviewing few universities sample papers.
- We do not ensure you that same question will come in your exam we are just trying to figure out the possibilities.
- We encourage you to learn your syllabus, books and teachers concepts thoroughly for better marks in the MBA Exam.
- Wish you all the best for coming MBA Exam….