MCA Sample Paper of 1st Semester Inside the PC
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, SEMESTER/YEAR–1
INSIDE THE PC
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- I. If you are asked to install a computer what are the various power connectors you will use. Describe the various power connectors.
- II. What are Adapter cards .How do you Identify Adapter cards on your PC. Describe the common Adapter cards.
- III. What are Peripheral ports? Describe the various ports on your system.
- IV. Explain, What is Electro photographic (EP) Print Process?
- V. Distinguish between the popular CPU chips in terms of their basic characteristics
- VI. Discuss various types of preventive maintenance measures.
- VII. Explain common printer problems and techniques used to resolve them.
- VIII. What is a BIOS chip? What information does it store? How do you find out the BIOS id of your system?
- IX. What is polling and interrupts. If you are working on Windows 2000 how you do find the various IRQ assignments. List the various IRQ assignments.
- You can save above sample paper of MCA for future use.
- Above MCA Sample Paper of “Inside the PC” has been prepared for MCA 1st semester students after reviewing few universities question papers.
- We do not ensure you that the same or similar question will come in your examination; we are just working on possibilities.
- We always requests you along with this sample paper please go completely with your MCA syllabus, teacher’s note, books for better result.