Microbiology Sample Paper for Diploma in Medical Lab Technology First Year
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What is an ideal inoculum? Briefly describe methodology for inoculums development in general.
- 2. Describe the preservation of industrially important organisms.
- 3. What are legume inoculants? Briefly describe commercial production of the same.
- 4. Describe the role of induced mutants in increasing the yield of primary metabolites.
- 5. Describe the economic parameters of a successful fermentation process.
- 6. Enlist important ingredients of fermentation media and describe media optimization.
- 7. Describe how DNA techniques are used in improvement of industrial strains.
- 8. What is enzyme technology? Describe various methods for immobilization of enzymes and cells. Enlist industrial applications of immobilized enzymes.
Note: Above sample paper of Microbiology of Diploma in Medical Technology First year has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of Microbiology of Diploma in Medical Technology.