Model Question Paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd Year In Controlling Environmental Pollution
B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of Fire Safety and Hazard Management is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management model question paper is 3 hours.
B.SC FIRE SAFETY AND HAZARD MANAGEMENT , 6 SEM/3 YEAR
CONTROLLING ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 Questions.
All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
- Define the term environment. Explain in brief environmental compartments.
- What is air pollution? Describe the sources of air pollution in detail.
- write short note on: (A)Sources of soil pollution (B) Euthrophication (C) Control of sound pollution Cyclone collector (E) Sources if radiation pollution
- Give effects of the following on human being: (a)Mercury (b)Particulate matter (c)Pesticides (d)NO2 Photo chemical smog
- Define the following: (a)Karyotyping in Human being. (b)Turner’s sundrome (c)Polygenic inheritance
- Describe the various particulate matters which are present in the polluted air.
- Describe the principle behind adsorption, absorption, combustion and condensation Give examples of pollutants removed by these methods.
- a) Give the guidelines for siting of industries in general.
b) Give the standards for the minimum stack height.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd Year.