Model Question Paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd Year In Disaster Management
B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of Fire Safety and Hazard Management is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management model question paper is 3 hours.
B.SC FIRE SAFETY AND HAZARD MANAGEMENT, 6 SEM/3 YEAR
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the phases of disaster management. Describe natural disaster and list out the natural disaster
- Describe manmade (anthropogenic disaster) disaster and list out the natural disaster. Describe terrorism and write down the typology of terrorism.
- Describe avalanche. And its three parts. Explain techniques for reducing oil fire.
- Explain crisis in power sector. Explain natural disasters and its mitigation strategies.
- Define mining and explain methods of extraction. Explain disaster contingency plans
- Explain disaster migration. Describe warning and explain its steps. What are the important features of disaster management?
- “Steps in the process of disaster preparedness”. Elucidate
- Describe the psychological and social dimensions of disasters? Disaster are not born but made.” Comment
- Write short note on:
- Geo Informatics in Disasters
- Quick reconstructions technology
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd Year.