Model Question Paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd Year In Energy Conservation and Sustainable Development
B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of Fire Safety and Hazard Management is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management model question paper is 3 hours.
B.SC FIRE SAFETY AND HAZARD MANAGEMENT, 6 SEM/3 YEAR
ENERGY CONSERVATION & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: Attempt any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What are the various approaches to the study of sustainable development? How is the approach drawn from classical economics different from others?
- Explain the role of civil societies in the protection of environment and sustainable
- What do you understand by inequitable growth? Is there a way to bridge the North-South divide?
- Explain the concepts of ‘Sustainability Development’ and ‘Sustainable Development’. Briefly describe the parameters of sustainable Development.
- Draw a diagram highlighting the features of ‘Carrying Capacity’ and explain its relevance to Sustainable Development.
- Explain how the ‘quest for comfort’ has given rise to an unsustainable pattern of growth. How would you define a ‘Sustainable Lifestyle’?
- What are the disadvantages of unsustainable industrialization and what steps should be initiated to overcome them?
- What are the main four characteristics of ‘Good Governance’? What is the role of Participatory Management models in good governance?
- Describe the role of youth in Environmental management and Sustainable Development?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Fire Safety and Hazard Management 3rd Year.