Model Question Paper for B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 3rd Year In Writing of Media
B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 1st year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of Journalism and Mass Communication is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication model question paper is 3 hours.
B. A. / B.SC JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION
2 SEM/ 1 YEAR
WRITING FOR MEDIA
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Expand on elements that impart News Value to a story.
2. Describe the characteristics of a Personality Feature with special emphasis on quotes and paraphrasing.
3. Write Short Notes on:
a) News Peg
b) Spot News
c) Tie-Backs & Tie-Ins
4. How have the newspapers redefined their role in the ‘electronic era’?
5. ‘The Web medium presents a unique format with its own set of demands on a professional writer.’ Explain.
6. ‘Writing for TV is a totally different ballgame.’ Discuss.
7. Explain the Inverted Pyramid Style of News Writing. Why is it the most widely used style of presenting news?
8. Expand on the challenges involved in crafting effective print ad copy.
9. How would you go about drafting a Summary? Explain with special emphasis.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 1st Year.