Model Question Paper For B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology of CT Scan 3rd year
Bachelor of Science in Radio Imaging Technology commonly known as B.Sc RIT both is 3 year courses conducted by various universities. B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology courses are done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc. Master Level.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology 3rd year is an example of model question paper for CT scan. This model question paper of B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, 3 YEAR
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
What is spiral CT system? Write down the principle of its.
- What do you mean by CT generator?
- Write down the various advantages & disadvantages of spiral CT
- What is coulometer? Write down the components of spiral CT
- Explain the interpolation technique of spiral CT
- What is computer tomography? Write down the various advantage & disadvantages of CT
- What are resolution techniques? Explain the limitations. Of CT.
- What is the basic principle of computed tomography? Write short note on spiral CT
- Explain the following (any two)
- Limitations of spiral CT
- Monitor of versus film
- CT system.
- You can save above sample paper of B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology of CT Scan 3rd year by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
- Above sample paper of B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology of CT Scan 3rd year, we have created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
- We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for your examination of paper of sample paper of B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology of CT Scan 3rd year
- Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming exam of sample paper of B.Sc Radio Imaging Technology of CT Scan 3rd year.