Model Questions for B.Sc Interior Design 3rd Year In Inorganic Chemistry
B.Sc Interior Design is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Interior Design course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Interior Design 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Interior Design is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Interior Design question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Interior Design model question paper is 3 hours.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (CHEMISTRY), 3 YEAR
INORGANIC CHEMISTRY –III
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. Define Hard and Soft acids and base and give their main characteristics.
- 2. How do you correlate electro negativity and hardness in term of Parr and Peauson definition?
- 3. Discuss the crystal field splitting of d-orditals in case of square planar complexes.
- 4. Calculate the CFSE for the following system.
(1) d1 octahedral (2) d5 Low spin octahedral
(3) d5 decahedral (4) d1 tetrahedral.
- 5. What are the types of hydrogen bond?
- 6. How chromium is extracteel and purified. Give all chemical equations involved in the extraction of chromium.
- 7. Name the various categories of organ metallic compounds. Discuss any one with examples.
- 8. Give a general approach to synthesis of inorganic polymers.
- 9. What are first aid treatments for accidents in laboratory?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Interior Design has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Interior Design 3rd Year.