Model Questions for B.Sc (PCB) 3rd Year of Bio-Chemistry
B.Sc (PCB) is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc (PCB) course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc (PCB) 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of (PCB) is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asked but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc (PCB) question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc (PCB) model question paper is 3 hours.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (PCB) 3 YEAR
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- If 10gm of oxalic acid is dissolved in 1000ml of water, then calculated the morality of the oxalic Acid solutions.
- What are the biological importance & functions of Carbohydrates?
- What are the functions of hemoglobin? Explain abnormal hemoglobin.
- What are the functions of fatty acids? Explain the properties of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Explain the role of kidney & lungs in maintaining ph of blood.
- What do you meant by specific gravity? Explain in detail.
- Explain the benefits & denaturisation of proteins.
- What are Amino acids? Explain its types Explain colligate properties
- What is percentage by weight means?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc (PCB) has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc (PCB) 3rd Year.