Model Test Paper For B.SC. IN YOGA AND NATUROPATHY
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B.SC. IN YOGA AND NATUROPATHY, YEAR – 1
BASIC OF MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Write a detailed note on homeostasis
- Write a detailed note on action potential
- Explain in brief-the following
(iii) Pulmonary Arteriols & venules
4. Explain and draw the labeled diagram of lungs.
5. What is Pepsin? What is the role of pepsin?
6. Define deflection. Explain in detail the working of deflection.
7. What do you mean by absorption? What is its usefulness
8. What is Plasma? Distinguish between plasma & formed elements
9. Define blood. Write down the composition of blood
1. You can copy and save this COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE & MICROPROCESSOR sample- guess – model test paper for B.SC. IN YOGA AND NATUROPATHY for further study or printing.
2. The above guess paper has been created for the B.SC. IN YOGA AND NATUROPATHY BASIC OF MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY students of first year. Depending on university, the time of study of this credit may be different for your university college.
3. The question mentioned in above sample paper of B.SC. IN YOGA AND NATUROPATHY – BASIC OF MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGYmay come in your examination or some how similar to this questions can appear. We are just trying to help you a little in your preparation Genetics
4. To get better marks and knowledge we suggest you to go thoroughly the books and syllabus of the your examination.