Old Question Paper for B.Sc Medical Lab Technology 1st Year – Elements of General Bateriology-1
Bachelor of Science commonly known as B.Sc both is 3 year courses conducted by various universities. B.Sc courses are done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc Medical Lab Technology 1st year is an example of model question paper for Elements of General Bateriology-1.. This model question paper of B.Sc Medical Lab Technology is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.A / B.Sc question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY, 1 YEAR
ELEMENTS OF GENERAL BACTERIOLOGY – I
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Explain the Classification & Morphology of Bacteria.
2. Discuss various staining techniques.
3. Explain Culture media and Constituents of basic culture media.
4. Explain identification of bacteria.
5. Discuss various agents used in sterilization and disinfection.
6. Explain Various Culture Methods.
7. Explain the Structure of Bacterial cell.
8. Explain the concept of General bacteriology.
- You can save above sample paper of B.Sc Medical Lab Technology of Elements of General Bacteriology 1st Year by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
- Above B.Sc paper of B.Sc Medical Lab Technology of Elements of General Bacteriology 1st Year, we have created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
- We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for your examination of paper of B.Sc Medical Lab Technology of Elements of General Bacteriology 1st Year .
- Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming exam of B.Sc Medical Lab Technology of Elements of General Bacteriology 1st Year