Project Management Sample Paper for MBA Production Management 3rd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT), SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
Time: 3 hrs Maximum marks: 60
1. Attempt any FIVE questions
2. All question carry equal marks.
- 1. What do you mean by project planning and project scheduling? Explain.
- 2. What tasks should be completed in project monitoring? What is the importance of tracking and monitoring?
- 3. Explain the following terms (any two):-
- i. PERT chart
- ii. CPM
- iii. Network diagram
- 4. What is feasibility study? Explain different types of feasibility study?
- 5. Explain the term risk management? Explain risk management process and also mention the type of risks associated with the project.
- 6. Explain the steps involved in project planning.
- 7. What is requirement specification document? Explain its significance in project life cycle.
- 8. Explain the term contract management? Explain different types of contracts.
- 9. Explain with the example why projects fail?