Sample Paper for B.A/B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 2nd year for Television Production
B. A. / B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION),
SEMESTER- III, YEAR-2
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any four questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the three stages of production. How would you plan the production of a
Studio-based show like We the People?
2. Explain the differences in linear and non-linear systems of editing? Define
Generation loss, in which system of editing do you have generation loss?
3. Explain the importance of developing contacts for a reporter.
4. What do you mean by Vox Pop? Give two examples of stories for which you would
like to conduct Vox Pop.
5. Explain the Dumb Syndrome faced by reporters. Give at least one relevant example.
6. What do you understand by a Bridge Piece-to-Camera? When do you prefer it over
a concluding Piece-to-Camera?
7. Explain the various camera angles, shot sizes and movements using relevant
8. Name three categories of public figures. Explain one of them.
9. Write short notes any five of the following
- Gun Mike
- In-Camera editing
- Colour Balancing of camera
- Chroma Keying
- Post production
- Objective Angle
- 3 point lighting
- Maxim’s For lighting faces
- Networking systems
- Insert Editing
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.A/B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 2nd year for Television Production has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!