Sample Paper for B.A/B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 3rd year for Campaign Planning
B. A. / B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), SEMESTER- V, YEAR-3
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any four questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. In an advertising agency what are the functions of an account management department?
2. Detail out the typical workflow in an advertising agency?
3. Who all comprise the creative department in an advertising agency? What are their responsibilities?
4. “Advertising induces people to try a new product.” Would you agree or disagree with this statement? Elaborate & explain with help of relevant examples?
5. What is a creative brief? Details out its format taking in account all major components?
6. What can be the various advertising objectives, which can be set for an advertising campaign?
7. (i) Explain the concept of branding and its importance in modern day advertising ?
(ii) Give examples to demonstrate that, “Brands are playing a meaningful role in consumer’s life.” Explain in detail?
8. (i) What are the benefits from building a brand?
(ii) Give an example of a successful brand and explain how has it benefited the various stakeholders?
9. How are products different from brands? Explain with the help of relevant examples?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.A/B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication 3rd year for Campaign Planning has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!