Sample Paper for B.Com for 1st year Computer Awareness
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE, YEAR-I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is a super computer?
2. What are the common uses of a super computer?
3. What are the different developments in the various generations of computers?
4. Write a brief history of the microprocessor development?
5. What are the different kinds of memory used in the computer system?
6. What are the difference between the mainframe and super computer?
7. Give an overview of the different input and output devices?
8. What do you mean by the number system?
9. Write short notes on the ASII character?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Com for 1st year Computer Awareness has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!