Sample Paper for B.Com for 3rd year Money, Banking & Financial Management
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE, YEAR-3
MONEY, BANKING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What are the various measures of the money supply used in India? Explain the quality theory of money.
2. Describe the working of the IMF. How does it help member countries in dealing with their temporary balance of payments problems?
3. Define the term ‘bank’. What are the primary functions of a commercial bank? Explain the concepts creation of credit, liquidity, profitability and safety?
4. What is meant by money market? Write the characteristics of Indian money market.
5. Write Short Notes on the following:-
(a) Special Drawing Rights of IMF
(b) Functions of the World Bank
(c) Balance of Payments
6. What do you mean by demand for money? Explain the various motive of or holding money, with suitable diagrams.
7. What are the characteristic of a good money market? How far are these found in Indian money market?
8. What do you understand by commercial banks? What are the primary functions of a commercial bank?
9. What is international liquidity? Discuss various proposals to argument the supply of international liquidity.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Com for 3rd year Money, Banking & Financial Management has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!