Sample Paper for B.Sc Biotechnology 3rd Year In Recombinant DNA Technology
B.Sc Biotechnology is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Biotechnology course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Biotechnology 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Biotechnology is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Biotechnology question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Biotechnology model question paper is 3 hours.
B.SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY, 5 SEM/ 3 YEAR
RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGY
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the various steps of Southern Blotting technique? Give an account on its application.
- Give detailed account on Western Blotting and ELISA techniques.
- Giving a suitable example discuss the transfer of gene into animal tissues.
- Write a detailed note on Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP’s).
- What is the role of Recombinant DNA in medicine and industry?
- Explain in detail about Transposable elements.
- Explain cloning and amplification of gene libraries.
- Give detailed note on “Ti Plasmid as gene vector”.
- Discuss the role of recombinant DNA technology for the treatment of AIDS
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Biotechnology has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Biotechnology 3rd Year.