Sample Paper for B.Sc Biotechnology for 1st year Biostatics
B.Sc (BIOTECHNOLOGY), SEMESTER –II, YEAR 1
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- What is conditional probability, explain with an example.
- Define binomial distribution with an example as well as its properties.
- Define Poisson distribution with an example as well as its properties.
- What are the linear functions of random variable.
- Describe the Bayes Theorem.
- What is cumulative distributive function.
- What are typical statistical problems.
- What are the basic principles of Parameter estimation.
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Biotechnology for 1st year Biostatics has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!