Sample Paper for B.Sc Botany for 1st year Genetics
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BOTANY), YEAR-I
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
1. Attempt any 5 questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What are the methods of control of gene expression?
- 2. What is site directed mutagenesis.
- 3. Explain the loc Operon model in E Coli?
- 4. Write down the facts about transcription in eukaryotes?
- 5. What do you mean by genetics? What is its significance?
- 6. What is DNase foot printing?
- 7. What is filter bending? What is significance
- 8. What are the major molecular separation methods?
- 9. What is DNA replication & which enzymes are per farm DNA replication?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Botany for 1st year Genetics has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!