Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science 2nd year for Digital Image Processing
B.SC (COMPUTER SCIENCE), SEMESTER –IV, YEAR-2
DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:6
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Write a detailed note on Matlab.
- Examine Image Transforms and Enhancement. Explain the basic principle of Image Restoration and Compression.
- What do you mean by image storage? Discuss some image store techniques.
- What do you mean by image processing? Write a note on M Function Programming
- What is Intensity Transformation and Spatial Filtering? What is its significance in digital image processing?
- What is image restoration? Discuss some techniques for image restoration.
- What is frequency domain processing? Explain the concept of 2-D Discrete Fourier transformation
- Write short note on:
- Image compression
- Error free comparison,
- Lossy compression,
- Image compression standards
Note: Above sample paper of Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science 2nd year for Digital Image Processing has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!