Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd Year for Active Server Pages
B.Sc Computer Science is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Computer Science course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Computer Science is of 60 marks. There are 8 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Computer Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Computer Science model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, 6 SEM/3 YEAR
ACTIVE SERVER PAGES
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any 5 Questions.
All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
1. What is Active Server Pages?
2. What is dynamic content?
3. Who should use Active Server Pages?
4. Who can create dynamic content with Active Server Pages?
5. What do I need to run Active Server Pages?
6. What can Active Server Pages do for my business?
7. What ActiveX Server Components are supported?
8. What scripting languages does Active Server Pages support
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Computer Science 3rd Year.