Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd Year for Linux Operating System
B.Sc Computer Science is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Computer Science course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Computer Science is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Computer Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Computer Science model question paper is 3 hours.
B. SC. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, 6 SEM/3 YEAR
LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: Attempt any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Give an introduction to Fedora. What are the features of Fedora? What are their hardware requirements?
- What do you mean by changing user information? What is shell? How it can be used?
- Write short note on
a. Using the text editor
b. Working with permissions
c. Working with the Linux File System
4. What is system maintenance? How system maintenance function can be performed?
5. Write some communication commands. Describe their functioning.
6. Write short note on:
a. Adding users
b. Changing users
c. Creating passwords
d. Removing users
7. What are the various backup strategies and operations strategies? How files can be restored.
8. Write short note on:
a. Red Hat
b. Benefits of Linux
9. What are the various network configuration tools? What are its uses?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Computer Science 3rd Year.