Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd Year for Programming in Java
B.Sc Computer Science is a 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Computer Science course is done after the completion of the basic schooling. Following Old question paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Computer Science is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Computer Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Computer Science model question paper is 3 hours.
PROGRAMMING IN JAVA
Time -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: – Attempt any five questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short notes on features of Java Programming Language? Compare vis-à-vis C++?
2. Explain Following with suitable examples:
- Java Virtual Machine
- The Byte code Interpreter
- The class Loader
d. Garbage Collection
3. Give the meaning of each of the following Java operators:
4 What are basic loops available under Java Programming Language with code examples?
5. What are advantages of java over c++ in a client-server environment? Elaborate?
6. Write a program in java to find Factorial of number inputted by the User?
7. What are to methods of creating threads explaining with suitable example? Which one is better & why?
8. What are various Driver-types available in JDBC? Explain in detail how to make connection
to a database available in MS-ACCESS?
9. What are different methods of handling events through interface & adapter class which one is better approach & why?
Note: Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Hotel Management has been prepared by reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with text books, professor’s note & syllabus. Wish you a very good luck for your upcoming examination of B.Sc Hotel Management 3rd Year.