Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science for 1st year for Basic Electronics
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science commonly known as B.Sc Computer Science is 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Computer Science course is done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc Computer Science course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc. Master Level.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Computer Science is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Computer Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Computer Science model question paper is 3 hours.
B.Sc Computer Science
BACHOLAR OF SCIENCE IN (COMPUTER SCIENCE), SEMESTER/YEAR – I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define ripple factor and explain its significance. Obtain an expression for the ripple factor in half wave rectifier.
2. Draw and explain the schematic diagram of a transistor indicating the different currents. Arrive at the relationship among them.
3. Explain the following diodes with their working and applications:
a. Tunnel diode
b. ZENER diode
4. Explain the working of RC filters with circuit diagram. Give the applications of such filters. Compare RC filters with LC filters.
5. Explain how CRO can be used to measure the amplitude and the time period of wave forms.
6. State and prove de-Morgan’s theorem for two variables.
7. Explain how an OP-amp can be used as integrator. Also derive expression for the output.
8. Explain the working of 555 timers as bistable multivibrator with the help of circuit diagram and waveforms.
9. With the reference to a differential amplifier, define the following terms:
a. Differential signals
b. Differential gain Ad
c. Common mode gain
• You can save above Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science for 1st year for Basic Electronics by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
• Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science for 1st year for Basic Electronics, have been created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
• We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for your examination for B.Sc Computer Science for 1st year for Basic Electronics
• Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming exam for B.Sc Computer Science for 1st year for Basic Electronics