Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science for 2nd year for Visual Programming
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science commonly known as B.Sc Computer Science is 3 year course conducted by various universities. B.Sc Computer Science course is done after the completion of the school. For B.Sc Computer Science course science stream students are eligible In master’s level B.Sc turns into M.Sc. Master Level.
Following Old question paper for B.Sc Computer Science 3rd year is an example of model question paper. This model question paper of B.Sc Computer Science is of 60 marks. There are 9 questions being asking but you have to attempt any 5 of them and each of the questions in this B.Sc Computer Science question paper carries 12 marks. The maximum time allowed to finish this B.Sc Computer Science model question paper is 3 hours.
B.Sc Computer Science
BACHOLAR OF SCINECE (COMPUTER SCIENCE), SEMESTER-III, YEAR-2
Duration -3 Hrs Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any five questions.
2. All question carry equal marks.
1. a. Differentiate between Character based system and Graphical User Interface.
b. Briefly describe each of the following IDE features:
2. a. What is DLL? Explain in detail.
b. With the help of a source code explain about for…Each statement.
3. a. Write a temperature conversion program that converts a Fahrenheit temperature to Celsius temperature.
b. Design an application using the Common Dialog control to display the Font, Save and Open dialog boxes with using the Action property of the control.
4. a. Write a program that reads in the radius of a circle as an Integer and prints the circle’s diameter, circumference and area to the form using the Print method. Also provide an option to end program execution.
b. Define each of the following terms: class, Interface, Super class and Subclass.
5. a. What is an ActiveX control? Explain with an example.
b. Write a procedure that takes an Integer value and returns the number with its digits reversed. For example, given the number 8456, the procedure should return 6548.
6. a. Differentiate between sub functions and sub procedures.
b. What do you understand by object in visual Programming? Explain giving example the attributes and methods of object
7. a. List and explain the file modes for data files.
b. Write a program that reads in one five-digit Integer and determines and prints how many digits in the Integer are 7’s. Use a loop to solve the problem.
8. Describe error handling. How is this implemented in Visual Programming with example?
9. a. What are the different categories of controls in Visual Basic? Elaborate the salient features of control arrays?
b. Explain the use of Option Explicit with the help of a source code.
• You can save above Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science for 2nd year for Visual Programming by selecting the questions and pasting it into a new Microsoft Word Document.
• Above Sample Paper for B.Sc Computer Science for 2nd year for Visual Programming, have been created after reviewing few universities old question papers. We are not sure whether your university has same or similar question pattern. If you would like, you can give us feedback about it, we will be happier.
• We are just trying to provide you few possible questions for your examination for B.Sc Computer Science for 2nd year for Visual Programming
• Wish you a very good luck for you upcoming exam for B.Sc Computer Science for 2nd year for Visual Programming